I think my legs are going to fall off! 4-10-2017

7:23 AM

¡Hola Familia!


Lo siento muchísimo pero no tengo tiempo para escribir. Im sorry but I have no time to write today. We came to Louisville with a big group of sisters to play volleyball and frisbee and we just didn't leave enough time to email so this will be super short! Sorry! So I hope y'all had a good week ours was great! We found Raul! We were able to set some good expectations with him and I think he should start to be pretty solid! He got a new job so it's been kinda hard to schedule times to see him, but he's awesome! When we found him he said, "Life has been pretty good lately and I can't help but think it's because God has played a big role in it." So he's definitely not atheist anymore! It makes me so happy! 

Hermana Heil and I got caught in a huge thunderstorm this week while tracting and we were soaking wet! It was the funniest night we were so wet we ditched the umbrellas and danced in the street as we went from door to door. Also we rode bikes this week. Shout out to all of those bike missionaries because I think my legs are going to fall off! But it was a total blast and it helps me work off all this southern cooking I'm eating. 

Carla, she's awesome. She's the one who came to general Conference last week, we were able to have a lesson with her and we set a bad date with her so I'm super excited for her!! And Danna (Maribel's daughter) came to her lesson with us. 

Sister Dickerson came to church!! Ah it was the greatest thing in the whole entire world!! It was so good to see her there, it was a prayer answered for sure. Also, during church a former investigator, Kristy showed up with her two daughters and she even bore her testimony during testimony meeting! It was the coolest thing ever and the best little miracle! 

We did tons of Finding this week and we're meeting lots of new people. Hopefully getting closer and closer to those who are prepared. We've been meeting with Mauricio and Pedro lots and we're starting to make some really good progress with them. Hopefully we start seeing them at church. 

So I am still just so grateful for General Conference. It was exactly what I needed and I have enjoyed so much going back and reading the talks this week. I've completely changed my studies and I'm learning so much about my Savior. I've really focused on Him and His life this week and it has been incredible the change it has made in my life. The way I think and act is completely different. I love how much more I think of Him during the week and how much more love I have for everyone. For complete strangers I don't even know. For people who are rude. For everyone. I love them all! I love my Savior and I am so grateful for the example he is to me. 

I hope y'all have a great week and a very happy Easter! Make sure you go to Mormon.org and watch the #princeofpeace video and share it with someone this week! I love you all and be happy! Because life is too short to be anything else. 

Com amor,
Hermana Swapp

PS: "But the ​​​fruit​ of the ​​​Spirit​ is ​​​love​, ​​​joy​, ​​​peace​, ​​​longsuffering​, ​​​gentleness​, goodness, ​​​faith​, Meekness​, ​​​temperance​: against such there is no law." -Galatians 5:22-23
 

Kentucky


 All of us hanging out in Louisville today. 



 Danna came to a lesson with us!


 The Shelbyville Squad (our district)


Us on our bikes


 I may or may not have fallen off my bike...

 
 I made a great recovery.

You Might Also Like

0 comments