Our investigators are hot and cold 5-15-2017

7:04 AM

¡Hola hola!

This week was such a good week and the highlight was definitely being able to skype you all yesterday, it made me so happy to see you all and to be able to talk. I hope you had a very Happy Mother's Day mom and I hope you know how much I love you. This email is going to be super short, we have a million things to get done today for transfers. Tomorrow is transfers and the dream team is getting split up and I am so sad. Hermana Heil is going to Lexington and Hermana Wilkinson is coming here to Shelbyville with me. But I am super excited for Hermana Wilkinson to come here, she is amazing and I think we'll have a lot of fun! Plus we have some mutual friends from our college days so that should be fun. 

Our investigators are hot and cold. I swear they're all on the same track too, one week they're doing great and making great progress and then the next they all fall together. We found 6 new investigators last week but none of our investigators are super solid, but were teaching lessons and declaring repentance. 

Last week was pretty busy, we had two exchanges but they were both a lot of fun! 

We went to the temple with Maribel this past week! It was her first time doing baptisms for the dead and we got to go with her! It was so much fun and such a neat experience, I was so grateful for it! Her kids came too and Maribel loved it. She kept on saying how pretty it was and how much she loved it! 

We had our weekly soccer game this week and that was a blast. Raul was M.I.A. all week but he showed up to soccer and he didn't twist any ankles, thank goodness! We had a ton of fun, we were at the end of the game and we decided last goal wins and I got the ball and next thing I know I was being tackled by my companion hahaha! Elder Hoskins thought we died and yelled, "Wrong fĂștbol hermana!" It was a lot of fun! 

That's about it for my week though, like I said the best part was being able to see y'all yesterday it made me so happy!(: I had so so much fun talking with you all and seeing you. It was good to be with the family for a minute. I hope you know how grateful I am for all that you do and for being the best family I could ask for. I love you so much. Good luck moving into the new home this week and be happy. Because life is too short to be anything else. 

Con amor,
Hermana Swapp

PS: "Nevertheless, after much tribulation, the Lord did hear my cries, and did answer my prayers, and has made me an instrument in his hands in bringing so many of you to a knowledge of his truth. Nevertheless, in this I do not glory, for I am unworthy to glory of myself." -Mosiah 23:10-11



 Homemade bread and jam that we made last Pday at the Hurt's. Sister Hurt is the best!!





 Maribel's temple trip!


Our last district meeting!


Soccer night! ⚽️


 Mother's Day at the Clary's.


 Some of our memes we have made haha Sister Moore did the BWW's challenge, I love her.


 And one more.

You Might Also Like

0 comments