Happy New Year!! 12-28-2016

2:40 PM

¡Hola Familia!

Lo siento no tengo mucho tiempo hoy! I'm sorry I don't have a lot of
time today but I'll do my best! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
It was a very merry one here in Louisville and the best part was
skyping and seeing everyone!! We have some awesome members here who
let us in their homes and we had a ball!

The whole week was great, our hearts were touched as almost every
night this week members invited us in their homes and gave us a little
Christmas present. It meant so much to know that we are loved and we
have people here who care about us.

So a quick miracle story this week! We found Domingos on the street
and so we talked with him and we set up an appointment with him. He
didn't have much time during that first appointment and so we read a
little from the introduction and left him with a restoration pamphlet.
Well a couple days later we had a video lesson over Facebook and
before we could say anything he said, "It's true, it's all true. The
Book of Mormon is true, Joseph Smith is true. I believe it all." He
then started teaching us the Restoration! Of course we set a baptismal
date with him and he is excited. It was such a tender mercy from God!

Some other great things this week was we had a fun Christmas
Conference with two other zones and we had a blast, we had some hammer
time and went to lunch with the famous Darryl Isaacs, we got to go to
the temple today, and we had the yummiest tamales in the world last
night!! It was great. We've found two more families to teach this week
and it has been a lot of fun getting to know them!!

We also got to go to the doctor for my shoulder this week (from my
fall a couple weeks ago), it's not looking so hot so I would love some
prayers! But I know Heavenly Father is looking out for me and it will
all work out!

I'll send lots of pictures and y'all can just see what a great week we had(:

I'm sorry for the lame email but I hope y'all know how much I love
you! I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and I hope you all have
a very happy new year! And be happy. Because life is too short to be
anything else. (:

Con amor,
Hermana Swapp

PS: "Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in
Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every
place."
-2 Corinthians 2:14




A cute family from our ward! 




 
Christmas Conference! 
 



Christmas Eve with the Wolf's! 
 

Christmas Jammies!! 


Christmas Day Skype! Yay! 
 





We changed P day to today to go to the temple and Elizabeth came with us!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments